The 7th Shanghai-Stuttgart Symposium took place on 6 and 7 December. More than 120 guests attended the conference at the Crowne Plaza Shanghai Anting. In two parallel sessions, "Vehicle Dynamics and Intelligent Control" and "Automotive Energy and Powertrain Systems", experts gave presentations on topics related to automotive and powertrain technology.
The highlights were the six keynote speeches:
- Dr. Xiang Dang, CTO IM Motors - "IM D&R on Automobile and International Cooperation Prospects"
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. André Casal Kulzer, Chairman of the Board of Management of FKFS - "Sustainability and Powertrain Innovation"
- Prof. Wang Fang, Chief Expert of China Automotive Technology & Research Center - "Analysis of power battery industry under the dual carbon goal"
- Dr.-Ing. Jens Neubeck, FKFS – "What driving comfort is made of"
- Dr. Zhou Anjjian – "Riding on Waves, Embracing the Great Changes Unseen for Centuries, Surfing Forward Boldly, Living up to the Era of Electrification"
- Dr.-Ing. Olaf Weber, R+D Director Greater China Schaeffler – "Hydrogen in Cultural Environments"
Another highlight was the panel discussion moderated by Prof. André Casal Kulzer. The panel guests Wang Hui, Dr. Olaf Weber, Prof. Xiong Lu and Prof. Cai Liming spoke on the topic of "Sustainable Vehicle Mobility: Challenges and Opportunities". Among the topics discussed were the future viability of hydrogen and BEV, the acceptance of new energy carriers in different cultures, and the application of artificial intelligence in the automotive sector.
The Shanghai-Stuttgart Symposium ended successfully with two days full of interesting expert presentations in two parallel sessions, accompanied by four welcome speeches, six keynotes, one panel discussion and endless inspiring conversations!
Shanghai Municipal Peoples'Government
State Government of Baden-Württemberg, Germany
Tongji University School of Automotive Studies
University of Stuttgart Institute of Automotive Engineering
FKFS, Research Institute for Automotive Engineering and Powertrain Systems Stuttgart
Shanghai Al NEV innovative Platform Co.,Ltd
Nanjing Stuttgart Joint Exhibition Ltd.