This year, for the first time at the Stuttgart International Symposium, we are offering you two different alternatives for submitting a paper. As always, there is the option to submit a paper to be published in the conference proceedings, which will be published by Springer.
In addition, there is now another very attractive option. You can submit your paper through SAE and go through the peer review process. The paper will then be published through SAE.
In both cases, you will hold your presentation of the paper on site at the 23rd Stuttgart International Symposium.
Deadlines of the Call for Papers
Publication via conference proceedings (Springer)
- Deadline for paper submissions: Fr 01/20/2023
- Notification of authors: beginning of March 2023
- Submission of manuscripts: Fr 04/14/2023
Go here to the platform for submission of papers!
Publication via SAE (peer-review)
- SAE: Submission of abstracts: Th 12/15/2022
- SAE: Submission of manuscripts: Mo 01/30/2023
- SAE: Final Manuscript Submission: Tue 03/25/2023
Submissions already possible here
If you have any organizational questions please contact EMENDO.