Are you interested in submitting a paper for the 22nd Stuttgart International Symposium 2022?
We gladly invite you to submit your presentation proposal until 27 September 2021.
Focus Topics 2022:
How will the vehicle change in the future?
Engines, Emissions, Automation, Networking, Architecture, Mobility
How will the vehicle drive in futur?
Driving characteristics, Engines, Comfort, Driving resistance, Thermal management, Acoustics
How do you develop the futur vehicle?
Design, Simulation, Testing, Framework, Methods
Your submission proposal should contain:
- Title of lecture in English (max. 100 characters, including spaces)
- Name of the presenter and any co-authors, company address, phone number and e-mail address
- short summary (abstract, max. 1,500 characters)
- Assignment within one of the named topic areas
All abstracts may be in English or German. The presentation on site may also be in English or German. The written manuscript must be in English.
- Submission deadline of abstracts: 27 September 2021
- Notification of authors: mid November 2021
- Program publication: December 2021
- Submission Paper (Manuscript for Proceedings): 24 January 2022
If you have any organizational questions please contact EMENDO.