Are you interested in submitting a paper for the 6th Shanghai-Stuttgart-Symposium 2022?
We gladly invite you to submit your presentation proposal / abstract.
- May 30: Abstract Submission
- Mid June: Notification of acceptance of abstract
- 10 July: Submission of full Papers
- Mid September: Notification of acceptance of full paper and information whether to hand in slides or a poster; information on selected papers that will be accepted by the Journal of Tongji University Natural Science
- 14 October: Submission of poster
Advisory for Tongji Journal papers: Mrs Zhao firstname.lastname@example.org, +86 021-6958 9204
- Intelligent Vehicle
- Transformation to Future Powertrain
Your presentation time is 30 minutes with 20 minutes presentation and 10 minutes for questions of the audience or a discussion.
The conference language is English. Please prepare your slides as well in English.
A congress Windows-laptop will be provided in every hall for presentation. Or you can also use your own laptop to show your presentation in the hall.
If you are attending the conference online you have the choice between presenting live via Teams or with an uploaded video of your presentation. In any case you should be available online for questions after your presentation.
Your presentation should be made with Microsoft Powerpoint.