Call for Papers
Are you interested in submitting a paper for the 7th Shanghai-Stuttgart-Symposium 2023?
We gladly invite you to submit your presentation proposal / abstract until 30 June 2023
- 15 May - 30 June: Abstract Submission
- 10 July: Abstract acceptance notification
- 10 July - 31 August: Full paper submission
- 15 Oktober: Paper acceptance notification of SSS
- 15 October - 15 November: Poster & oral presentation preparation
- 11 December: Paper acceptance notification of Tongji Journal
Vehicle Dynamics and Intelligent Control
|Automotive Energy and Powertrain Systems || |
Your presentation time is 30 minutes with 20 minutes presentation and 10 minutes for questions of the audience or a discussion.
The conference language is English. Please prepare your slides as well in English.
A congress Windows-laptop will be provided in every hall for presentation. Or you can also use your own laptop to show your presentation in the hall.
Your presentation should be made with Microsoft Powerpoint.
Speakers get free admission to the Symposium. With acceptance of your paper you will be registered automatically.